WHAT TO EAT
• Come well-hydrated and avoid caffeinated products (including green and black teas) a few hours prior to class.
• Eat a light snack/meal 1–2 hours before a class. Maybe longer depending on the person.
WHAT TO BRING
• Bring a yoga mat. You may want to bring a towel large enough to cover your mat.
• Bring at least one large bottle of water.
• Wear clothing that is comfortable to move, stretch, and sweat in.
• Shoes and socks are not worn in class.
• Please feel free to bring blocks and straps.
WHAT NOT TO BRING
• No technology is allowed in the practice space. If you must have a devise, keep it on silent.
• Please be mindful of heavy fragrances as heat amplifies odors. We want the practice rooms to be welcoming for all students (even after you've left).
HOW TO SIGN UP
• Visit our Classes + Pricing page to find what you would like to sign up for. Click on the link and it will take you to the Square store for purchase. Once a purchase is made you will receive an email to schedule your sessions. You can also sign up by contacting us to schedule your session. Please be prepared for class 5 minutes prior.
*Please respect the other students and teacher in the class by being on time. We offer a flexible schedule to accommodate busy lifestyles.
• Cancellations must be done 12 hours prior to class. Late cancellations or no-shows will result in the class being deducted from your account.